In today’s podcast, Bobby is joined by Nadina Guglielmetti, Vice President, General Manager, Marketing at The Vitamin Shoppe, a popular specialty vitamin and supplement retailer.
Nadina shares how her team at the Vitamin Shoppe makes use of a process that allows them to democratize work and enables them to plan and strategize with consistency across all channels whether it be for brand launches, promotions, or brand messaging. She highlights the importance of leveraging data and technology and of having a solid understanding of both the online and offline world in building better customer relationships.
- Nadina’s background in retail, advertising, pr, and marketing working for top-tier brands, and what led her to working with the Vitamin Shoppe
- Best practices she learned from her previous roles which she was able to use in her current role managing omnichannel marketing for the Vitamin Shoppe
- What differentiates The Vitamin Shoppe from other retailers and the advantages it has as a mid-sized company with a simple organizational structure
- The four areas Nadina focus on in managing her team’s daily marketing processes
- What excites her about the world of brick and mortar
- Strategies Nadina and her team uses to ensure consistency in their customers’ experience
- The important role technology plays in marketing
- How AI can help address the challenge of identifying and connecting all customer touch points
- Nadina’s advice for retailers looking to grow their business